We build products that help brands deliver amazing experiences
We are growing and we’re looking for talented people who can help us make software better.
Join the Team
We are entrepreneurs, developers, designers, writers, technologists, analysts, strategists, and problem solvers. We’re also surfers, runners, mechanics, golfers, woodworkers, musicians, volunteers, parents and active community members.
We’re looking for other passionate, collaborative, opinionated people to join us in inventing totally new connections between brands and customers. Do you want to help us solve how companies and services will plug into the smart home or smart city of the future in a way that revolutionizes the customer experience?
Work at Cordial
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Front-end JS Engineer
We are looking for a talented Front-end UX Engineer who is deeply motivated to building beautiful customer-facing products that deliver next generation experience. The ideal candidate will not only write clean, comprehensible front-end code but have experience building fast, intuitive products. At Cordial, you will be solving highly complex business problems with simple elegant solutions that are easy and fun for customers to use.
At Cordial you will:
- Join our design and product team to design, create and deliver new user-facing features and products that solve real problems
- Develop new products and extend and enhance those products over their lifetime
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts
- Strive for clean architectures and extensible code
- Produce high quality code that performs and scales with automated tests
- Work with other extremely motivated, self directed, and talented people on the product engineering team.
- Collaborate with customer experience managers, sales and business teams to ensure a strong grasp on all facets of the business.
- Design and build data visualizations and analytics that are actionable
You’re the right candidate if you…
- Have at least 3+ years of experience building a customer-facing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications with a very high UI/UX bar
- Excellent understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Are meticulous about the quality of your code as well as the quality of your product
- Understanding of JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries such as JQuery, Sass and build scripts
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Experience with Marketing Automation or CRM
- Consider yourself an entrepreneur or have worked at a startup before
- Experience as a generalist or full-stack engineer is a bonus
Why join Cordial?
- We are a fun, collaborative, humble and inspired group of people who are flexible and very supportive of each other. And we have fun!
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Beautiful downtown San Diego offices. Ping pong skills are a bonus.
Want to join?
What are the characteristics of a rock star UI engineer and how do you fit that? send us a note through the form below and tell us alittle about yourself.
Client Experience Specialist
The Client Experience Specialist will provide services and support to drive the overall success of Cordial’s current and future customers across the entire customer lifecycle. This includes participation in pre-sales discovery conversations with prospective clients, leading new Cordial clients through their onboarding and implementation process, providing tactical advice and support services and development of best practices thought capital. A successful Client Experience Specialist is characterized most by their relentless enthusiasm to create and maintain happy, satisfied and loyal Cordial customers.
- Provide Cordial’s clients with an exceptional services experience
- Build and maintain a deep working knowledge of the Cordial platform including its APIs
- Assist in the development and delivery of training, onboarding and support materials
- Own and drive client implementations and onboarding experiences
- Provide ongoing tactical assistance to clients regarding product features and feature adoption
- Research and respond to customer support inquiries as part of Cordial’s Customer Support Team
- Participate in business development and discovery meetings with prospective clients
- Interact with Cordial’s sales, marketing and product development team to discuss client needs, use cases and success stories
- Develop and maintain client facing documents and online resources for Cordial’s Customer Service Portal and Knowledgebase
- Monitor client deliverability and deliver performance metrics and provide advice and guidance when needed
- Maintain up to date knowledge of email, digital marketing and emerging data and device technologies
- Five or more years working in a client facing or customer services role in digital marketing, preferably with a digital marketing software company or agency
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience working with email marketing and email marketing technologies, including personalization and optimization solutions, and advanced marketing automation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, specifically in a business setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience managing and solving technical and business issues for customers
- Hands on experience using HTML and CSS for website and email design
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing multiple projects and multiple clients with tight deadlines while following defined processes and procedures
Junior Marketing Intern
Seeking bright, enthusiastic recent college graduate or someone with a passion for digital marketing. This role is abit unorthodox but a great learning experience for someone local to San Diego that wants to learn from some of the best in the industry. Looking to groom someone that is web savvy, loves marketing, striving to find themselves and how their unique personalities can be used in a variety of marketing functions. You will be assisting our Chief Strategy and Marketing officer and be their right-hand person.
For this role we only have a few requirements:
- You must be web savy.. Know how people buy, browse, shop and interact with email, social media, search.
- You must be a device switcher (work on laptop, mobile, tablet)
- Must have some formal background in marketing. We’ll throw most of what you learned out, but it helps to at least talk the same language
- You must be FAST. Learn fast, work fast, adapt fast, not afraid of failure.. Pace is critical
- You must be somewhat of an entprenueral spirit. Have ideas, have passion, and willing to try new things.
- You must have made good grades in school.. If you didn’t have the discipline to make the grades, you likely won’t have the discipline to be a good marketer
- Must have great communication skills.. You should be fun to be around, but also have the ability to use verbal, written, text, chat seamlessly
We will groom the right person.
Production Support Engineer
We are looking for a production support engineer who can monitor and support our production environment. This will need to be a US based full time employee. The primary skill sets required:
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems (Ubuntu preferable)
- PHP development experience sufficient to understand the application
- Experience working with PHP application environments
- Working knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience working within AWS
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
Send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the Cordial team, you will work with and learn from the best people in the industry as you help build the best in class data management and marketing automation platform. An architect at heart and an innovator by trade, Cordial values team collaboration and professional growth. We believe in developing our people to be expert technologists and thought leaders in the big data space. We are a no BS culture and welcome like minded, creative minds.
As a Data Engineer, you will do many things within a small team, including
Support our MongoDB, TokuMX and Elasticsearch deployments
Develop and support redundancy, security and maintenance proceduresDevelop benchmarking
Do you have amazing skills including:
- 3-5 years of experience working with MongoDB
- Have architected and supported large MongoDB implementations
- Extensive experience with AWS and understand how to maximize performance across EC2 and EBS
- Experience with Elasticsearch design and development
- Python is +
- Do you have what it takes? Are you looking for a fresh, innovative culture?
We are a San Diego based company and welcome local respondents, but are open to other locations with the right person. We offer inclusive company health and medical benefits, competitive compensations (including Stock Options) and the opportunity to get involved in a well funded early stage start up committed to delivering innovation for the Internet of Things.
Send your application and resume to email@example.com
Don't see the job that's right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!